Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Squash

We went to play squash today (for the first time for ages) and Ian was really tired because of the amount of shifts he's been doing, and the rest of us were just hungover.......it was really funny......we all couldn't be bothered playing properly.

I had another drinking session with Booski while looking at MySpace Music....where I found a school friend and he's released an album, it was very surreal. I was also speaking to Kate who I haven't spoken to for awhile...which was really nice....she finally has put up some entries in her blog (for the first time in ages). Love you babes.

Now I have to get ready for work. I absolutely full up because we went to Blubeckers for lunch and I ate too much.....All I wanna do is sleep for ages. Atleast we both get a sleep in tomorrow morning, which I can't wait for.

No comments: