Saturday, October 07, 2006

MP3 Top 20

1. Pussycat Dolly - Tainted Love (only due to playing it one time and for some reason added another 30 plays onto it's tally)
2. India Arie - I Am Not My Hair
3. P!NK - I've Got Money
4. Duncan James - Cry Me A River
5. Diana - I Go Off
6. Simon Webb - After All This Time
7. P!NK - Who Knew
8. Pete Murray - Feeler
9. Shayne Ward - No Pomnise
10. Mish Mash - Speachless
11. P!NK - Dear Mr. President
12. Robyn - Handle Me (again I played this once and it shot into the top 20)
13. P!NK - I'm Not Dead
14. Rhianna - Unfaithful
15. David Sneddon - Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me(Acoustic)
16. Craig David - Unbelievable
17. James Morisson - You Give Me Something
18. Kelly Clarkson - Because Of You
19. Paolo Nutini - Last Request
20. Sugababes - Red Dress

No comments: