Thursday, November 04, 2010

ITUNES - Top 25 Most Played

Like everyone else, I have mooved on from MySpace and am now addicted to ITunes.

So to get things started, I thought I'd see what my Top 25 is on ITunes (as I have reset my play count).

From 25 to 1

25. Alanis Morissette - Right Through You
24. Alanis Morissette - Thank U
23. Washington - Rich Kids
22. Stan Walker - Black Box (Acoustic)
21. Stan Walker - Black Box
20. Madonna - Promise To Try
19. Kelis - 4th of July
18. Jay Brannan - Beautifully
17. David Jordan - On The Money
16. Christina Aguilera - Can't Hold Us Down
15. Cee Lo Green - Forget You
14. Bernard Fanning - Thrill Is Gone
13. Ben Lee - Ben Lee
12. B.O.B - Nothing On You
11. Alicia Keys - Empire State Of Mind (Part 2)
10. Alicia Keys - Sure Looks Good To Me
9. Joshua Radin - I'd Rather Be With You
8. Jay Brannan - Good Mother
7. Paul Dempsey - So Like Candy
6. Pink - Raise your Glass
5. Mike Posner - Cooler Than Me
4. Diana Krall - Case Of You
3. Daniel Merriweather - Red
2. Bruno Mars - Lazy
and my favourite song at the moment is.....................................

1. B.O.B feat Hayley Williams - Airplanes

No comments: