Sunday, June 25, 2006

Paphos






Awesome few days. It was hot, got a nice sun tan. Met a couple of guys from Birmingham, who were wikkid. I got drunk on the thursday night and knocked on their door to see if they wanted to go out on Friday (which they accepted) and we got hammered on the Friday. Did karaoke (sang to Hanson's - MmmmBop, classic) and drank "Fishbowls" (loads of alcohol).

On the Saturday, we got a bus to Coral Bay. By the end of the trip there were a few speed bumps which made me throw up as soon as I got off the bus. I felt much better afterwards but slept on the beach for most of the day (except for the 20 mins we were on a jetski... which was so much fun).

Paphos was very English, but if had the chance again, I'd definately go again. It was cheap to get there (£260 for the 2 of us for flights, accomodationa nd transfers), but the cost of everything while we were there was about the same as being in England.

No comments: