Thursday, June 15, 2006

Tracy Chapman




Wow. It was a fantastic concert. I loved it.

It was really good cause it was laid back and she played all the typical songs, plus a couple of my favourite songs that are "fillers" on her cd's. She played a couple of songs from all her albums. "Changes", "Mountain o' Things", and "America" were a couple of my favourites.

It was alittle bit cold tonight, and Tracy had to stop through one of her songs because her hands were too cold to play the guitar. She was alittle embarressed, but it was funny. She made a comment later that she wanted a car because after saying she needed gloves, she ended up getting something to help warm her hands.

The Stage was very simple but played lights against the panels to give it a different part of the day (eg dusk, dawn, midday ect.) for different songs to set the mood.

I can't wait to see her again (if I ever get the chance, I'm definately going to jump at the opportunity to see her again)

I have some photo's which I'll add here when i put them on the computer.

3 comments:

dvsvskdlvkslk said...

Great review and photos! Can i publish them crediting you of course on my site (on the related page http://www.about-tracy-chapman.net/concerts_wyl2006_jun14-hampton-court.htm) I'm trying to archive every review, photos for posterity :)

Wishbone said...

Yeah that's fine, you can use them. It's quite flattering actually.

dvsvskdlvkslk said...

Thank you very very much, I've posted them on the related page :) Great!