Monday, May 22, 2006

BIG FRIDAY NIGHT!

I got hammered on Friday night. We went out in London with a friend (Matt) to POPSTARS. It was a good night as always. Lots of drinking and dancing and meeting people. There was this tragic queen with eye glitter that i was talking to and taking the piss out of him. He seemed to love it. He was common as fuck (which just topped it off), he was a nice guy tho.

We then got dragged to a dodgy club somewhere near Vauxhall, bacause we had to wait for the train anyway so we thought we'd kill time there. It wasn't too bad when we got in. Ian ended up throwing up on the floor, which I thought was quite comical. Much better than the dreaded WATERLOO WAIT.

All in all it was a good night. It was a shame I had to work Saturday night. I was awful. Tired, hungover and running around like a maniac because i kept forgetting things. Sunday was the worst tho. I was moody as fuck. Not a pleasant sight sunday morning I must say. Always worse on the 2nd day after drinking these days.

No comments: