Monday, May 15, 2006

Sarah Andrews


















I had a school friend come and visit after 4 years of not seeing each other. It was amazing to see you again Sarah.... i had a ball. Especially our day out at Thorpe Park. The sun was shining (so I got a chance to top up my tan, and perve at all the guys who had there shirts off, yum). There has been a new ride added, STEALTH. It was amazing..... shoots you from 0 to 80 miles an hour in 2.3 seconds, your heart goes straight to you mouth....it's wikkid.

The funniest ride was Logger's Leap. It is this little log water ride, and we all thought it was a kids ride. Sarah didn't want to get wet so she didn't go on Ribena Rumba Rapids earlier, but saw this and thought it'd be nice. We went through half the ride and Sarah was in the front, with me behind her. She was saying "I'm so glad I'm sitting in the front. It's so lovely around here." Then all of a sudden we went into this dark tunnel and felt ourselves rising. Then all of a sudden we dropped and then a big splash of water hit us. Sarah copped all the water and was drenched. I was in hysterics for the rest of the ride. I couldn't stop laughing. Her face when she turned around to look at me was priceless. Shocked and glasses covered in watermarks........ I never laughed so hard in my life.

Can't wait to go again.

No comments: