Saturday, December 16, 2006

Bearer Of Bad News

I know I haven't been updating much lately, but been busy with sorting things before we go home and the laptop hasn't been working for ages.

Anyway, this post is to inform people who don't already know:

There was a fire on Tuesday 13th Dec, which got out of control and burnt down Ian's Parents house. Everyone is ok, but everything was lost. Some 58 year old idiot was burning rubbish behind his house and the fire got out of hand (there is a complete fire ban around Australia bythe way). All our belongings that got shipped over was in the house aswell.

It's been a very stressful few days. Ian is safely back in Aus with his family, and unfortunately I still have 2 more days left in England before i get back.

I promise the next post won't be so shocking and depressing but I thought you should know.

No comments: