Thursday, December 28, 2006

Hey All

Just a little update on what we've been up to....

Today we went shopping (for a change, it seems to be all we do now a days....). We ended up buying a Playstation 2, 37" LCD TV, Surround Sound, SingStar (for the playstaion, where you sing into the microphones and get a score from the notes you sing.....like the dancemats but with voice), and an Eye Toy (which picks up you image and movements like a webcam and that is you controls for the game. You have to run, flap your arms or wave or something like that....so much fun).

We also popped into the place where we are staying after New Years. It's quite nice. Has a pool and we are out in a Granny Flat (which is cool cause we get some kind of privacy/independence). So we also bought a cooking/home starter kit for the place. Can't wait to move in so we can catch up on some sun baking.....I need to get rid of my English Tan.

I'm just listening to music (trying to get time to myself, cause it's hard for me with all these people around.....not used to it all the time....I need Me Time), so that's what I'm doing. I can't wait to get a computer (that's the next thing that we are gonna get) so I can start working on getting all my Music and Music Video's back. I miss them loads. I'm getting sick of the stuff I have on my MP3 Player...need new shit (or old, but need different albums then what I have now).

I also have to work on getting my DVD collection back up to where it was, now that we have surround sound and a DVD player. Ian doesn't want us to do that again, cause he says it's a waste of money buying them all. But I want to have them on our shelves so I can just go "I fancy watching this". So I'll be buying them with my money by the looks of things, hehehe.......

OK..... I'm gonna stop boring you all and go and sleep maybe........

Love you and Miss you all.......

PS...................................................
Leave comments for me so I can read them...... I love getting comments........ I don't get enough (or any) of them........ So I'm waiting....... Comment Now....... Comment in the future.....Just Do It (like Nike says).....

xxx

1 comment:

IAN said...

Hey Ash, sounds like you guys are getting back on your feet after what happened good to here. where is the new place where you are staying after new years. we are back in march so cant wait to see you both. miss ya heaps babe. Ian xxxx