Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Home

Finally, I've gotten over my Jetlag (they were a bloddy awful few days). We have been out every night to catch up with people but all I wanted to do was sleep, so wasn't really the life of the party. But it's all good now.

I think we are gonna go to the beach (for the first time since being back) so that'll be nice. Everyone is over here now. Jarrod has flown over from Melbourne (for a week) , so it feels like nothings changed here (it'll all change when we settle down). Then we'll probably be popping over to Joanne's for a Barbie (that's all we really have done lately, most meals have been on the Barbie, it's great). I'm slowly getting onto the alcohol again. I've been struggling cause of the Jetlag and Shit............

Other than that nothing really has been happening. Christmas Day we had a news crew around and we were on the 5 O'clock news. I'm organising going up to see Mum, but that'll be organised once Mum finds out if she can pick me up in Perth or if I have to catch a Bus (hope not the bus cause it takes 6 hours to get there, rather than 4 hours). And then I can get my BINGO fix, hehehe. There's a $33 Million draw for Lotto on the 30th, so we are going to win that one (fingers crossed).

No comments: