Sunday, July 02, 2006

EuroPride


Yesterday was quite disappointing. The sun was out and the weather was lovely. But the parade was crap and Trafalgar Square Rally was boring as hell. We ended up coming home at 9.30 to watch a movie.

I had a smashing headache in the morning, and those bloody whistles were doing my head in. I didn't drink that mucha t all yesterday, cause there was an incling that we were going to be coming home earlier than planned, so I didn't drink as much. I was also nackered from the past week of work, which didn't help matters at all.

There were no Dyke's on Bikes and there was no sign of the Ruby boy's either (which I'm quite shocked at).

Oh well, I get to go to The Royal Albert Hall tonight to see the concert. Elton John, Heather Small. Hopefully, it'l be good.

No comments: