Monday, July 03, 2006

The Royal Albert Hall


Last Night's concert was fantastic.

All the acts (except Boy George) were awesome. Heather Small and Tina C were my favourites. Heather has such an amazing voice. It's the second time I've seen her preform and she's still great. Elton John wasn't too bad either. He wasn't as good as I thought he might be, but still I can say I've seen him perform now.

Boy George was rubbish. He stayed for one song (not even his most famous song) and you couldn't hear him, and he's just a has-been queen.

Ruby Wax and Jennifer Saunders were there, but only stayed on stage for only a couple of minutes. I wished they stayed for alittle longer. They are classic.

All in all, it was a good night. Except for the trip home. The concert took longer than expected , so when it all finished, the tubes were all closed. So we had to take a NighBus back to where we parked the car. 2 hours later we got to the car and we then still had to drive to drop off Matt and get us home. It was such a faff.

2 comments:

Phil said...

I'm so jealous you got to see Heather Small live!! I love her and I can't wait for her new album to drop next month!!
xx Phil :)

Wishbone said...

Hey babes. Haven't heard from you in awhile! Yeah she is amazing. We also saw her the first Prde we were here aswell and was awesome. I love her to bits.

How have you been?