Tuesday, July 18, 2006

THE HEN WEEKEND!!!!!

I had so much fun this weekend. We met so many nice people, it was fantastic. Everyone was so lovely. WE were all surprised how easy everyone got along. We didn't want it to end.

The holiday started off with a bottle off Champagne at Gatwick Airport, and just got better from then on in.

Astrid, Christie and Myself order 3 bottles of alcohol and 2 mixers each, for our 2hr 30min flight. AStrid and myself needed more. But I felt abit light headed when we landed, so it was good I didn't.

We chatted the whole time in the air. I also had the window seat (which I love to sit, so I can look out at the landscape, which is always amazing).





Night One was suppose to be a quiet few drinks, but ended with a few extra drinks. It was a fantastic introduction to everyone. We went to a tacky karaoke bar. It had all this memorabilia on the walls. It was good tho. It's how we want our pub in away (just not so cluttered with stuff) so all our travels will be on display and a talking point for everyone that comes over.

These are the red shoes for my "SUPERMAN" outfit, but had to wear them for the first night to protect my feet. I love how red they are. These are my favourite shoes at the moment.
This was our typical position the who holiday(during the daytime), unless we mad a trip to the beach (which was also awsome. The boys were quite delicious). It was just nice to lounge around, or play Marco Polo, or swimming races, or see who could hold their breathe the longest, or gossip, or see who could balance on the chair in the water. Oh, I just wanna be back there.




I love to experiement with my food, so on the second night I had to try frogs legs. My face on the previous photo doesn't give the right description on how it tasted. It was really nice, just weird that I was eating legs of a frog. The image was worse than the taste. I'd have them again if they were dished up. I also had fish with it's head on (which I don't usually like) but was absolutely delicious.
Thgis is the most flattering photo of the whole trip. Bless Louisa, she didn't want this photo taken.
Jess, Alex and Marleen. These Big Kebab sticks in the centre of the tables were absolutely amazing. I had king prawns on mine (mmmmmmmmmmmmmm).
Alice and Ciara at dinner.
Oh my mouth is just watering looking at this photo.
Jess is just so lovely. She was classic all holiday. She's so bubbly and lovely.
We gave Christie a book about memories that everyone has got of her. She ended up crying from happiness. It was really sweet.

This is of our page. Pictures of the staff party and when Christie wore the florescent jacket. Oh she is great. We are going to miss her.
I was hammered at this point, and don't know what the hell I'm up there for and what I'm doing with that thing in my croutch. As far as I know, I wasn't up there for long, which is a good thing (less time to make a twat of myself).

Caitlyn and Sharrelle posing. These girls were absolutely lovely, but completely different. Sharrelle was all ditsy and said anything that was on her mind. Caitlyn was abit ditsy but quite girly and lovely. They both were a laugh.
I was looking at this photo for ages then actually figured out why it was taking. Ian was perving on this guy. He is quite fit. Just wish I was sober enough to remember him.
Astrid did her typical thing after drinking. Passing out in the pub. She looks alittle like an alien in this photo. Bless he cottons.

Ian and Christie were posing for photo's for ages, at the end of this night. There's about a collection of 8 photo's in all of different poses. This photo, Christie was yelling at Ian " kiss me on the lips!" which she tends to yell at anyone around when she's drunk. She's so funny when she is at that stage.
OUR DRESS-UP NIGHT. It was so awsome. i was really embarrassed walking down to the restaurant, cause everyone was loooking at us and making comments to me. But I did make a young kids day. I was walking down to the Villa to see everyone else for the first time, and this car drove past. Inside there was a young boy (I could read his lips of what he was saying) said to his parents "Look Mummy, It's Superman." and he had the biggest grin on his face. Then his Dad stuck his thumb up at me. It was just great. I still was embarrassed.

Everone looked so fantastic. There was a variety of characters, which just showed how different everyone was aswell. We ended up coming to the conclusion that we were dressing up as our alter-ego's. We wanted to be these characters we were dressed up as. The weird thing was, I've never watched "Superman", I came up the idea for Ian as "Rambo", Astrid has never watched "Tomb Raider".

I was pointing at the place I woke up in after the second night out. I apparently ran of at the end of the night. And Ciara dragged Ian out to look for me. Ian was saying " he'll be alright. He always does this." Which is true. I really thought I was in my bed when i woke up before I opened my eyes. Then I realised I was outside, which was really weird.

I kept having to pose like I was flying over the view. I felt like a prat, but the photo's turned out quite well.
Da "Pink Ladies".
Jess looked really good as Marilyn Monroe. At times she did look like Christina Aguilera (as she looks now). She loved it. It was like she had practised all of Marilyn's poses. She was amazing.

Jess even went on stage to sing "Hey Jude". She has a beautiful voice. It was great. I got a video of it. It could give you goosebumps, just listening to it. I can't wait to hear her at the wedding.

Everyone started to get han=mmered by this point.
She looks like she has E.T. fingers with the penises on her fingers. I was in tears when I saw this.



AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW........ I love this photo of the four us.


We have no idea why Ian had his pants down to his ankles, but when we first saw this the next day (no-one remembers it being taking, cause we all were ablitterated), everyone was in fits of laughter. Oh how funny.

This just sums up how drunk everyone was. It was such a great night.

This group of people were local Portagese. They were so nice. I kept flirting with the guy in blue and the guy in the black and white. Not the most flattering photo of them but woof. Ian was following the guy in red like a sheep (his words) because he was bi. Apparently the two I was flirting with were also gay, but we didn't go back to the invitation that we got to go back the next night at 10.30.
This is Christie dacing during her Karaoke session. Love it.
Ian, Alice and myself went to the beach (drunk)to go for a swim. I was climbing up rocks. I even went for a run with a Portagese family. They looked at me like "What the fuck are you doing?" they couldn't speak English, so i just ran off again. It was so much fun.



This was just a random sausage that fell on the floor, that we all thought was so funny cause we were all hungover and overtired. We all had the giggles all that day.
This is me passed out uner a tree. i didn't sleep all night so it was well needed.
This is Chris our queer cat. He kept visiting us when we went back to the apartment to get ready. Ian loved this cat.



Our flight was delayed from 9pm to 11.30pm. So we had to fill in time by playing with this kiddie's ride. We also went in to Duty Free and smelling all the fragrences. I stunk by the end of it. You could sniff up my arm and get 5 different smells, per side of my arms. It was horrible. I ended up going into the toilet to wash it all off. But it didn't do much. Astrid was also looking at sunglasses, and put the glasses she was trying on back, and then they fell and knocked about 5 other pairs off. It was funny, I had to walk away. Then she followed, without putting the glasses back up.


It was so amazing. I really can't wait to see these people again at the wedding. Roll on next Thursday.

I'm glad Christie had a fantsatic Hen Weekend. So many memories for her (and the rest of us). We all had fun.

No comments: