Monday, September 18, 2006

Cornwall Trip

WE are now back from Cornwall........ It was beautiful down there. We stayed in Exeter (awful people there......don't seem to smile and have awful customer service). I made a twat of myself when Ian asked me to get the registration number from the car. I didn't know where it was, and asked him "Where abouts is it?". Ian was pissing myself laughing, and when I found out what it was, We couldn't stop laughing....the lady behind the counter didn't even smirk, let alone look like it was funny. I was quite embarresed but saw the funny side of it....... I was still pissing myself randomly for a few hours later.

We then went over to Newquay, where we stayed for 3 nights. The people here were much nicer. We stayed in a place, like they kept referring it to, which resembled "Faulty Towers". The Manager was Gay and so fucking funny, the staff seemed to enjoy working with him, and there was also this really hot guy bringing in the bags from the coaches (known as The Pretty Boy).

While away, we went to the Eden Project (which was a really good few hours). We also went down to Land's End (which wasn't much, but good to say that we went there. It was really for Ian's Dad, so Ian gave them a call while we were there). We also visited Goonhilly Earth Station (as you already know) which was also pretty good (to my surprise). Ian really wanted to go, so I agreed and really enjoyed it at the end.

It sucks to be back in Chobham, cause I know I have to work again in a couple of days. We also have to finish our packing which seems to be never-ending.

We have a couple of photo's which I'll add later when they get onto the computer...I'm too lazy at the moment to do it.......so keep a lookout....

No comments: