Sunday, September 10, 2006

Saturday

Today we had to work an early shift (which didn't seem to want to end). It just dragged on. When it hits 3 O'clock on an early shift, my mind goes straight to being at home, so for those 2 1/2 hours left to work is just crap. Everyone comes in for dinner so you just chat everyone thats eating so you don't have to work. And you'll have alittle pick at the food that's been dished up (todayit was Fajita's, so that was nice finger food til I had to go home). Then, at 5 O'clock when everyone is ready for shift, you've handed over the sections to the right people, I have 1/2 an hour til Ians all ready to go...so I just FAFF.

WE then get home, absolutely starving. So I cooked NACHO's (Man they were fab). Which was a bad idea. Cause that blew all our packing for the night. We got full, watched abit of tele....and then just got lazy. Ian was sorting out the computer, that got back today after being fixed. I just sat on the bed watching X-Factor and other shit on the tele........... Eventually getting bored of what was on the tele. So eversince have been on the computer.....FAFFING some more (I do apologise to the people I was talking to earlier, the internet kept cutting in and out, affecting MSN, so I gave up trying to keep signing in). It's out of connection at the moment, so I have to blab some shit until it comes back on so I can post this shit.

Ian's gone to bed, so I'm up all by myself listening to an assortment of Pink song's (which is quite fun). Some Me time to relax and chillout abit.

We are going on a week roadtrip down to Land's End this coming Thursday. We are going to visit Tom and Sarah in a small little village "Milton Abyss" (or something like that) for a pint at the local pub and maybe some lunch. Then it'll be random stops in places that look nice. Just spontaneous route down to Land's End. We finally get to se Cornwall and Dorset. People keep telling us it's beautiful down that area, so we thought why the fuck not. We are in England to see this sort of stuff.....so we are going. Just hope the weather stays nice like it is at the moment. We are having really nice days, Sun shining. But getting chilly nights, which just shows we have to appreciate the weather until it gets really depressing and dark and cold for the next few months before we leave. Ah man.

If you've got this far through this blog, CONGRATULATIONS, but from now on it's just gonna be plan shit I dribble now......SORRY.......

I'm having a couple of cups of MILO (fantastic drink to have at the end of the night, with al the caffiene in it...................).

I have 45 mins on my battery life before the computer dies, so hopefully I can post this before then. I dunno if I can dribble for 45 more mins.

I have less than a month before I see P!nk again.... I so can't wait. It's gonna be awesome. I'm trying to look out for a concert in Aus aswell. So if anyone has any information that would be useful for me...let me know. I really enjoyed her last concert. I can't wait to go with Ian. I wanna experience Dear Mr President with him. It's a favourite for him so that'll be cool. Ian's not as excited as I am on going, but I'm sure when he's there he'll love it.......

Our washing machine is making annoying noises....that it shouldn't be making...which is abit worrying.....it's stopped now....no it hasn't it just stopped spinning for alittle bit..........argh...it's going to drive me nuts........

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............................................
The connections back on....you can save your eyes now.............

And Posted

No comments: