Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Squash

Just got back from Squash. Michael and Lauren ended up coming aswell. It's the first time Lauren ever played, so the two of them were left alone while she was learning. It was a fun hour.

We are suppose to be in Woking now, but Deon has just called, so we have been talking to him for about 10 mins now. He's all good as is Celine. They have just left The Bahama's and are on their way to Miami. They are on the water at the moment. He first rang and when I answered the phone, I heard "Hello Mr Roper" so I hung up thinking that it was one of those call centres that keep calling us. I felt bad when he told it was him....but it's quite funny.........I shouldn't be so rude..hehehe

We are finishing our packing for the rest of the day (after Woking) and then we are going to be going to Pantiles for dinner, but we aren't going out clubbing, which is good cause we are nackered and need to be off early tomorrow morning....so it's a good idea....but a shame....I just wanna have a good night out with everyone........

OK...we are now off to Woking............xx

No comments: