Thursday, February 22, 2007

Mark n Kevin @ Connies


OH MY FUCKING GOD.........

Last Night at Connies I served Mark (From Westlife) and Kevin (from V). I couldn't believe it. It was very surreal, I asked Mark what he wanted to drink (not seeing his face to start off with), and then he spoke in his soft Irish voice. And I was Like "I know that voice from somewhere!" then I saw his face and I was Like OH MY GOD. I was the only one to pick it up that it was him cause he was very casually dressed. Kevin is so hot. I always fancied him from V.

They were very quiet all night and just chatting with themselves, with a few people from Connies that went up to them every so often to give them a free drink (thanks to me for picking them out).

YAZ hope you are jealous. I was centimetres from Marks face........... Yay for me....

It kept me going for the night...it was really dead.

I wanted a photo but it was very dark in the outside bar.

2 comments:

Yaz said...

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Mark is one of MY boys!!! For years and years.....Wahhhhhhhhh!!!!

Why is it that every other bugga gets to see them randomly.....Its soooooooo not fair!!!

They do look a sexy couple tho....awwwwwwwww!!!!

xxx

Wishbone said...

I still think I'd look better with Kevin...ehhehe